Packing is an essential task to be carried before leaving for a tournament, be it a baseball tournament, football tournament, tennis, kabaddi or something else. Picking all the necessary basics and other important items are a must to have a hassle-free experience but forgetting a few in a hurry is pretty obvious. So, how do we avoid that mess? Here’s a checklist for you. You have been provided with the list of things to carry for a football tournament. Go through the list, check-in your items and hit the road for the football tournament.
Carry all the basic clothing required for the game.
- Extra pair of socks
- Sweatshirt (for cold weather)
Carry footwear that perfectly matches your game needs.
3. Food items and drinks
Carrying food items and drinks becomes essential in order to refuel and rehydrate yourself.
- Fruits – Consuming fruits during or before the tournament is helpful as it is a rich source of nutrients and digests quickly.
- Sandwich – Sandwich rich in carbs is helpful to refuel you.
- Protein bar – Replaces variety of meal nutrients.
- Water bottle – For the rehydrating purpose.
- Energy drink – Provides a good energy boost.
4. Personal care and hygiene stuff
To care for one’s body and maintain personal hygiene.
- Sunscreen – To prevent tanning and sunburn.
- Lip balm – To moisturize your lips.
- Sunglasses – To protect your eyes from the UV rays.
- Towel – To wipe off sweat.
- Tissue paper – Can be used as disposable napkins.
- Hand wipes and hand sanitizer – To cleanse your hands.
- Sanitary pads ( for women) – Will be of use during menstruation.
- Extra rubber bands (for women) – To tie up your hair.
5. Other items
- Cash – to pay for parking fees, entry fees, concessions and other expenses.
- Ziplock bags – to stuff your shin guard, uniform, socks and other things after the tournament.
- Band-Aids and Antibacterial cream – can be of use in case of injuries.
- Medicines – of ongoing treatment, if any.
- Permanent marker – might be required for jotting down things.
- Flashlight – might be useful in darkness.
- Umbrella – for rain/sun
So champ, this is your packing list for the football tournament! Make sure that you do not forget any of them.
We wish you good luck! Have a good game and perform well. If this article helped you with your packing, do share it with your mates!
Also, what other items would you want to add to this list? Let us know!